Over 100 nominees applied for the Awards this year. Among the winners were:
- Moscow 24 – “Information TV channel” category;
- History (Istoriya) – “Documentary and educational TV channel” category and the special prize “For the unique approach to national and world history channels development”;
- TV channels such as Russian Bestseller and Fight Club also applied for the Awards. Though they did not receive any Awards, the TV channels got many votes from the viewers.
- The History (Istoriya) channel playout started on May 9, 2013 from the Azimuth video servers managed by the AutoPlay 7 all-in-one automation playout system.
- The Moscow 24 channel has been broadcast from 2011. The core of the channel playout control room is the AutoPlay 5 automation playout system and the Azimuth videoservers.
- The Russian Bestseller and Fight Club channels playout is running by an automated On-Air TV complex based on the most powerful AutoPlay 7 automation system and the Azimuth videoservers. The complex was set to work in 2011.