In November 2021 we premiered the 7.11 release of our flagship product, the AutoPlay media workflow automation system, at trade shows across our core markets.
This software solution forms a unified production environment for broadcasters, providing file and feed ingest, media asset management, playout automation, on-air graphics, mediafile conversion and distribution, quality control functionality and more; and with appropriate extensions – news production and playout, NLE and archive management as well.
Continuous development aimed to meet the needs and expectations of our customers and many years’ experience of successful operation under the strictest requirements and high loads allow us to market the AutoPlay system as functionally equal and fully competitive when compared to the best enterprise media workflow solutions from globalized vendors.
Today AutoPlay 7.11 is on-air at the majority of our customers’ facilities, including highly intensive news production sites. In the coming weeks we’ll share more on the best new features AutoPlay 7.11 users can benefit from, including:
- System-wide support for modern 25p, 50p video formats.
- A web-based MAM client, which allows mediafile import/export/preview and metadata editing from any device or operating system.
- Social media and messenger content publishing functionality.
- Out-of-the-box commercial news wire subscription support in the NewsHouse NRCS, a new notification panel, extensive wire message sorting, prioritization, and purge options.
- A fast “playout from timeline without rendering” workflow for the NewsBase NLE.
- Upgraded effects and transitions in NewsBase: mosaic, blur and much more.